Monday, June 14, 2010

Trip to Utah..

This weekend we took a trip down to Utah for baby Lukes blessing. Jeff and I werent going to leave until Saturday, but we decided it would be nice to just get away. WELL lets just say we were glad we left Vegas, but we did miss our bed.
My dad and step mom were cleaning their carpets, so my bed wasnt in the bedroom. Also Jeffs bed (the couch) was covered by other items from the bedrooms. Needless to say we got to sleep in the man cave in the barn. We were excited because we got to sleep in the same room (in respect to the parents we dont when we are at their house). We got there around ten ish and so we were just ready to go to bed. Jeff went upstairs first then I did. Well, we had no electricity. I used my phone and we just went to bed. In the middle of the night I really had to pee. In order to pee I had to go to the house. I decided i wasnt going to...so the balcony was perfect. I was laughing the whole time, first time for everything. By then Jeff was tired of sleeping on the hidabed and went to the couch.
The next morning we had Mikies Rodeo. While waiting for it to come around this is what we did..


Jeff worked



I watched tv

We headed to the rodeo and the storms came. The rodeo was cancelled. We went and visited grandma and grandpa harrod after that. When we were leaving we got ahold of Drew because we wanted to see Baby Luke. They were around the corner so they met us at the hotel to hold him. This was our first time seeing him.



Me holding him



Jeff was scared to hold him...



But then he started playing



Luke likes to stretch..

It was alot of fun. We went back home and ended up watching a movie in the man cave (my dad gave us electricity) and by morning we were both on two seperate couches. Oh well. Like I said we were glad to get home to our bed.


On Sunday was the blessing..it was beautiful and alot of fun. We went to the park after and ate, played in the water, and just had a good ol time.
The drive home went quick and a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment