There has been a few changes around Jeff and I lately. Some good and some not so good. So here is our little update.
Well first off the wedding date has changed. There were some important people who couldn't make the 9th so we changed it the the 2nd of October. We are trying our best to save and do a great wedding of our liking, but it is rough. I just dont know how we are going to pull it off, but I know Jeff and I know he will give me the best wedding that he can.
Jeff and I have been doing great. Great date nights, great walks, and great talks. We just recently visited my family for a family reunion is Utah and Jeff got along with everyone. We went to a rodeo and parades, also we did the whole campfire thing with mellows. It was tons of fun and everyone loved Jeff.
Well now here comes the not so good news. Jeff just recently found out his Grandma "BABA" doesnt have much time to live. She was diagnosed back in Feb. with pancreatic cancer. She is in her 60's and still was suppose to have many years to go. A little bit about Baba so you can understand the importance of her in Jeffs life...Baba raised Jeff, she was his backbone growing up in life. She was the one that was always there for him through the hard times in life and now....its my turn to step in. I just hope I can be as amazing as she is. Well we are going up there this weekend and I am so happy that Jeff can spend some quality time with her. I know Jeff is a strong man but this is a rough time for him. All the prayers and love is much appreciated.
We all love Baba so much and she is probably the strongest woman I know. She has raised a great man and I am excited to eventually become Mrs. Hamersly.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment