Thursday, June 10, 2010

Had to..Saw it from Kylie...







1. Did you date someone from your school?
Bree-No I like my men older.
Jeff-Yes. Bitches.

2. What kind of car did you drive?
Bree- Drews old car :(
Jeff-I drove a six speed bike

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try?
Bree-100%
Jeff-I stopped at a green light, but passed.

4. Were you a party animal?
Bree- Lets not discuss that
Jeff- Yes.

5. Were you considered a flirt?
Bree- Oh ya Baby!!
Jeff-No?

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Bree- Choir in HS Oboe in MS
Jeff- Marching Bannndd...Tuba

7. Were you a nerd?
Bree-Nope.
Jeff- Yesss 24/7

8. Were you on any varsity teams?
Bree-No
Jeff- Football (me: honey) I did I started my junior year

9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
Bree-Nope, deans detention once for something i didnt even do!
Jeff-I almost got caught for signing my dads name.

10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Bree-Maybe I have to think about it
Jeff- HELL NO!.

11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Bree- Mrs Babcock
Jeff- Mr Myron aka Moron

12. Where did you sit for lunch?
Bree- Choir room once school got on lockdown
Jeff- Under the tunnel...(enough said)

13. What is your school's full name?
Bree- Las Vegas High School
Jeff- Atascadero High School

14. What is your school's mascot and colors?
Bree-Wildcat, Black and Red
Jeff- Greyhound, Grey and Orange

15. Did you go to Homecoming and if so, with whom?
Bree- Travis
Jeff- NEVER!!!

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Bree-Not over my dead body
Jeff-Hell No too much of a risk, i dunno how i got out of there early

17. What do you remember most about graduation?
Bree-Nothing, my cute dress i wore...it was red and black
Jeff- I dont remember my graduation, it wasnt a big event

18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day?
Bree- Movies
Jeff-Avila Beach

19. Have you gained some weight since then?
Bree- Yes...and lost and gained and lost and gained
Jeff- Lost weight and gained height

20. Who was your prom date?
Bree- Matt Piper
Jeff- I didnt go to prom...lol

21. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
Bree- ummm i dunno
Jeff- depends on how baller i am.

22. Did you have a job in high school?
Bree- Peter Piper Pizza, SNOA yup....I had fun jobs.
Jeff- Oh my gosh yes, McDonalds, KMart, Jakes TakenBake, Players Pizza, I think thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment