Jeff and I just visited Utah. We had to get away for a day from Vegas. We don't want to live here much longer, so we are looking into moving to Washington next year once we are married. We both love the weather there and the green. He wants to be on the coast by the beach. So we are thinking the west coast of Washington. There are a couple of colleges there. We are planning on taking a road trip up there in August just to see what it is like.
I got a new job at Southern Nevada Childrens First. I am a Basic Skills Instructor. It is with teen girls from the ages of 16-21 who are homeless or almost homeless and pregnant. I am really excited and up for the new adventure.
Jeff got a side job on top on his current one and it will keep him very busy. He loves what he does so the more he gets to do the happier he is.
We just celebrated my birthday. Jeff bought me the cutest frame and took me on a road trip to SLO in California. It was so beautiful and wonderful. We had a blast. Pictures to come soon.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love to look at blogs!! I will add you to mine so I can see when you update. Congrats on the new job! Josh and I just got back from Seattle and it was beautiful.
ReplyDelete